Free Hit Counter

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Work Crazy

I’m suckin’ on the tailpipe of the one in front of me and nobody want to look at the lead dog’s ass so I shave a few microseconds off the destination that none of us want to get to anyway and get around the son of a bitch but there’s a never ending supply of lead dogs in this race because it’s an endless loop and then it turns out someone’s taken my crappy little space and that really pisses me off so I screw somebody else and take their crappy little space and start the zombie walk from our crappy little lot which is three blocks from where I actually work loaded down like a bunch of zombie bag ladies and I realize that we’re actually all naked without our cars and even though we have all this stuff nobody really does any work anymore but these businesses just live on used toilet paper while we’re tweaking our My Yahoo pages between pointless phone calls and it’s getting narrower and narrower while our asses are getting bigger and bigger so you just make a wad and go back to glaring at the dick on the cell phone who’s talking while you’re trying to talk on the phone because they never have anything to say which we all know because they always shout – “I am here… where are you? Can you hear me?” which is a far cry from “I think therefore I am” because there obviously isn’t a lot of thinking going on there and the real point to the call is that they’ve just realized that they’ve let themselves get interested in something for a whole minute and let go of Mama’s skirt and now she’s three steps away and panic is setting in but they can bridge that gap thanks to the telecommunications revolution and the fact that manners are a thing of the past and we’ve only ourselves to blame about that because we thought we were freeing ourselves by going past the rules just like Picasso did but we screwed up because we didn’t teach them the rules, and you’ve got to know the rules before you can disregard them or it’s not Art, it’s ignorance and that’s why TV is so bad, but it’s really big and really clear and what else are you going to do when you get home? Think? Let’s face it, we’re happier with white noise, they proved that with rats in a cube farm maze but the rats couldn’t personalize their cubes by cutting out a comic of which there are hundreds of thousands of copies and pinning it to the wall of their cube about how Dilbert is stuck in this cube farm and pins a comic to the wall to prove he’s an individual and not a rat in a cube farm maze pinning a comic to the wall of which there are hundreds of thousands of copies… I think I’ll email this comic to all my friends instead. The phone isn’t ringing anyway and it’s really pretty funny. God I can’t wait for this day to be over.

No comments: